Saturday, March 6, 2010

New eBook about to be released!

I will have a full 45-page eBook available hopefully by early next week. I will post the link to it here on my blog as well as on our website.

This eBook is on "Keep the Cash... Pay with Coupons" and shows how my sister-in-law and I have learned to save hundreds of dollars a month and even make money on grocery-shopping. It is incredible! I will post more info on it by Monday and then plan to have it ready to go by Thursday or earlier. You've got to get into the couponing world... very fascinating.

More eBooks to follow...

So far, the next eBook I am planning is on organization. "Keep the Cash by Keeping your Life Organized." There is nothing more annoying than having to buy something because you cannot find the one you already bought. LOL. You know what I mean.

In the meantime, as eBooks are published, I will post tips and news onto this blog. So, check back often and stay tuned always.

Okay, enough said. I'm looking forward to all this blogging stuff.

conniemailbox@aol.com