Thursday, March 4, 2010

Start-Up

Well, I've finally moved into the blog world. I've always used a website and email, but blogs are GREAT, aren't they? I'll be transferring info into here hopefully at a rapid rate. In the meantime, feel free to respond to my post(s) to ask questions or request information from me.

As those of you who already know me are aware, I will be posting information related to creating and maintaining a beautiful home. "Beauty" is broad in my world, so it encompasses all kinds of things:

Saving money
Organization
Coupons
Raising Kids
Crafts
Decorating
Cooking & Recipes
Cleaning Tips
Homemade tools (cleansers/clothes/gadgets)
Makeup
Sewing
Decoupage
Dehydrating
Do it Yourself tips
French Bulldogs
Flute and Music
Spiritual Inspiration
More... as soon as I can remember all the categories we've covered.

Check back frequently, as I will be transferring, adding, and posting over the next few weeks.

Looking forward to the Blog world!