Monday, April 12, 2010

Bekah's Boutique

I need to put a post into this section so I can give it a label and make it into a real section for you to see and for future “actual” posts. So this is just a tag blurb so the label will apply.

This section will be “Bekah’s Boutique” which is the name I gave to my store, which was my little home business of sewing and crafts about 5 years ago. I’ll put some things in here for you to see. Sometimes people still contact me to make something and occasionally, I do, but not much. I like crafts and the idea of sewing, and once I sit down at the sewing machine, I go on for hours. But, getting me to focus and sit down at the sewing machine is the hardest part.

I actually just like designing the stuff more than sewing. But, the feeling of accomplishment gained from actually sewing or producing something from “scratch” is GREAT, so I still do it sometimes.

Bekah’s Boutique (named after my daughter, Rebekah), has custom clothes for girls, custom bedroom sets for infants and children and a few for adults (usually only by request). I also have embellished handbags, jewelry, and some dog things in there. Just a mix of fun things.