Friday, April 2, 2010

Coupons and Saving LOTS of Money

I get a lot of my shopping done FREE. Yep, it's true. I was one of those women that thought it was a good idea and even had some fab experiences with random couponing but never really used the concept to the MAX. Well, I do now.

I'm what the stores label as a "super couponer." The clerks dread us because of all the coupons, but the store owners and manufacturers love us because of all the business we bring them. Stores get paid MORE than the coupon value by the manufacturer, so they actually make money when we use our coupons. So, the next time you get an annoyed clerk, remind her that you are valuable.

So I receive several RSS feeds from ladies across the USA who do the same thing I do, which is look for all the bargains before they even go into effect or at least within seconds of the promo time. I will be linking to some of their websites and blogs for you later. I love their feeds because it makes my job easier by looking at the HOT specials first. We call them HOT money-makers (when we make money by using the coupon) and SMOKIN' deals (when the item(s) are free or just cost us pennies after applying the coupon.)

We stack em, roll em, double em, and do all kinds of things these days. I've even co-written an eBook on the whole step-by-step process that gets even the beginners going. It covers everything from finding hidden coupons to speed cutting them, to stacking for free items and moneymakers. Woo Hoo!!

So, you should get onto the coupon wagon for sure. I've started teaching classes in my area (Dallas/Fort Worth) and already have a waiting list for ladies groups that want a class for their members. It's very exciting and fast-paced.

Let me know if you want to access the eBook or set up a class for your group or for yourself. I love it!

Connie